Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Sweaters In Niagara Falls

BIOBRICOLAJE, activities for TVE 2



the new blog page I invite you be online:

WWW.BIOBRICOLAJE.BLOGSPOT.COM



Techniques for shooting in aquariums.



A moment of shooting BIOBRICOLAJE in my "attic set " Chapter 8 (Nature Photography)

Filming one of the initial chapters Series I created and lodges devoted to activities for naturalists and nature lovers in general (construction of mounds, nature photography, shelter boxes for bats, drawing from nature, native seedlings, observation and collection of lichen ... etc)

will be issued next year, at which time we will run another 10 chapters, I hope you like it, I will publish on this blog dates of issue and other details.

Entry in my blog related to this article:

http://angelfebrero.blogspot.com/2010/10/el-bricolage-naturalista-escena-en-tve.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment